I'm a Writer...How Can I Earn Online?

A lot of people loves writing, so do I, I love writing and typing articles keeps me breathing. That is the reason why I practiced the art of content marketing online and even me who only have a little skill in writing loves to write anything under the sun. Since last year I always find a way to monetize my hobby so I researched and discovered a lot of way to earn at home using different programs that will pay you to write. For me it is amazing to join this get paid to write programs because it allows us to enhance our writing skill and at the same time enjoy life because you will get paid to work at home.



Now I have some friends who ask me how to earn money online by writing essays and articles, well the first answer there is join Hubpages, it is a strong website that allows you to create a one page site about a certain topic let's say for example you will write about underground sea creatures. You must create a informative hubs full of content and keywords. After doing it publish your hub and sign up for an account in Google Adsense. It is a advertising company which is obviously owned by Google, once your application is approved you will be allowed to display ads on your hubs or if you have your own blog then you can splat the ads there. This advertising works if someone out there click the ads then you will earn a little bit of money. It depends on your topic because some niche topics are not really in demand so it will generate little revenue. This might be hard at first but if you manage to get a hang of it then you will produce a hefty sum of money. Make sure to promote your article well and let other people your presence.

Some of you might not like the idea of writing for advertising and still ask how to write articles online for profit. Well if you want fast and sure income then write for Associated Content. It is a company that will pay you for every articles you have written, each article might cost $3 or more depending on the quality of your work, another good thing about here is you can still make some decent bucks after they bought your piece of work because if 1000 people on the internet viewed it then you will earn $1.50 which is great. Other people frowned on it because the payment is cheap and unacceptable for good writers. Well join some great company then if you think that your writing skills is above average and every article you create is outstanding work of art. Earning money online using writing is one of the best way to make money online. This blog is one of my playground to increase my skill and hope I can get better.
SHARE

Green

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment